• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

AVT 40 rocks

DAT

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Fort Sill, OK
Never really messed much with AVT 40 but have been plaing with it all day and it rocks. Great room clearer. Great hitting power too. usually can take two guys doen who are running or crouching close together with a short burst. I was even accused of cheating of shooting the lips of windows and edges of walls taking people down. Love hitting an enemy one time and not have to worry about them sprinting away.

I don't know chaps... I've picked AVT's left by some incapacitated folks and to me it seems to have the magazine as short as Hitler's... moustache. What we have is, like, 10 bullets in its magazine? Pretty low amount of ammo for a full automatic weapon to cut down Jerry's belt in order to put him in a shame...
I say, it's neither good for supressing fire, assault and sharpshooting. Unless you belong to one of elite groups of hardcore players who don't do anything else except of playing computer games. Folks whose mouse reflexes, as well as aim, are close to God damn perfect. :) (Respect!) And hell, there are lots of such guys roaming around. But strangely enough, they're running with German helmets on their heads and (science-fiction) 30-rounds Mkbs assault rifles in their hands.

Upvote 0