• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Auto kick idle players feature

Ron

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 9, 2006
Ok this has been buggin for a while now:mad: today i was playing as allies for a couple of rounds but although the teams had the same number of players the allies always had during every bloody map about 5 people who never picked a class and were just hogging spaces on people who might actually want to play they must have gone for food or something. Now as you may realise this put the allies in impossible position.
I dunno what it is but it normally only happens to the allies, the axis almost always has all its players playing which as you might expect is a huge advantage, i tried explaining this to the axis players but they didnt seem to realise while although there was the same number of players there were five on our team who hadnt even picked a class eventually i just left.
So as the title explains i would like a kick idle player feature.

This is already in the game, the problem is those Players that seem to be idle are usually still loading (ping >1000), and people love to stack Axis for some Reason, and thus the Players get shifted to Allied due to the Auto Teambalance.

This is caused by the Autoassignment, i guess it would really be better if people wouldn't get assigned to a Team by default.

Upvote 0