• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Aussie exploit with canbara bomber. Bomb every 1:30 seconds.

TRUM9

Feb 13, 2019
Please fix this exploit. Aussies on dongha (and some other maps as well) can call in a bombing run every 1:30 seconds. After calling in the bombing run, the exploit is to cancel the fire mission a few moments after calling it in. The bombs will still fly and you will get it back in 1:30 seconds.

Aristotle Full Throttle uses this exploit. Experienced commanders know about the exploit and don't do it, because it is bad manners / exploiting / cheating. But since the cat is out of the bag, because this guy plays on all the NA servers, I ask that you please fix the exploit.

Here is more information on how to do the exploit. This exploit is more pronounced on dongha. I tested this on border watch and it is not as effective. I cancel the bombing run just as the bombs start to drop on borderwatch, not all the bombs drop, but I get to bomb every minute. I think if I practiced more I could get the timing just right so more bombs drop.

On small maps, like Dongha, even if the timing is slightly off and only half the bombs drop, it covers a big area. The amount of bombs I got varied on how well I timed the cancel. I tested on an empty server.

In my dongha match the one minute bombing runs were killing 6-8 guys each time he called it in.

For Dongha, there was a sound as if the planes cracked / were hit by AA and the bombs would drop. On borderwatch I did not hear this, but I haven't tested it extensively enough yet. My belief is that the exploit works better and is easier to time on smaller maps.

I will update as I test more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Seen more commanders attempting this. On borderwatch he got most of the bombs off on one attempt. 1:15 seconds later I called in AA and hit the bombers successfully and the AA did put it in CD, I am not sure if he tried to cancel the strike before AA fired, because it hit the recon and a few seconds later the bombers flew in and since he did not call it in again for another 5 minutes or so, I figure it put in on CD. The more experienced commanders suicide if I AA during recon (during the call in they suicide if AA shoots down their recon so the bombers don't get called in), I am not sure if they can cancel immediately while AA is up to save their cooldown.

I apologize for not saying something sooner about this. I discovered this a month or so ago and kept it a secret thinking even if someone discovered this that they would not exploit it. Yeah, I was wrong. My bad.

Upvote 0