• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Aufmarsch: The Great War 1914-1918

I was not aware that the American uniforms currently in use are suitable for the Great War. I do not see any images of the western front in the OP and thus assumed that you do not have any. As such, I questioned why the Americans have been chosen rather than the British and/or French, assuming a clean slate was required.

Apologies for lacking insight beyond mere mortals.

The uniforms do require some modification but this would be to the same extent as the current WW1 Ger / Russian; simply a reskin of existing models. We want to improve on them at some point but for now reskins are fine. I am currently in contact with AMG to get the Brodie Helmet and throw that on the US Troops.

More importantly, many of the US weapons are available for WW1. The M1903, M1911, M12 Shotgun, M1917 HMG, and M1918 BAR are all suitable. If we were to tackle Brits or French, we'd have nothing to start with.

Upvote 0
Well the nades at least should look new, cause they are nades. I mean the only time you take them out of the crate to use them they are coming straight from the factory.

Thank you for this sensible words !

Indeed items you see in a museum or a war movie is not what soldiers used, because there's 100 years between them and us. So weapons, nades, tools looked brand new. (Except maybe tools crafted on the field) All game developers are wong when they do it worn.

Last edited:
Upvote 0