• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Release [Audio] KF1 Sound Mod

Well hello everyone again.
So today i bring to the final mod releases the sound mod that i been working on that replaces the weapon sounds with the ones that are on Killing Floor 1 (Cool for people that still plays KF1 and they want to hear the sounds on KF2 while you killing zeds)

Some note is that these sounds will also work on online and offline play, so far there hasn't been any problems yet but if you either find one then please let me know.

Features
- Replaces all the weapon sounds with the ones from KF1
- The extra sounds include (Medical Syringe, Welder, Ammo Pick up and Armor)
- Replaced the footstep sounds
- Added the KF1 Headshot sounds
- Added the menu sounds with the companions of sound from other games too
- Replaced the menu sounds with the one from KF1 as well some extras from other games
- Theres an xmas joke that replaces some of the ZED sound with the xmas ones (If you want you can try them out)
- The sound pack will also work on the Beta so you don't have to worry about problems
- More to come

Download link
https://mega.nz/#!1w9SHZCK!jOmxW-4UV...V5U9manwr5IzNg

So how to install it
So you may be wondering alright thats cool but how do i install them????, well simple once you download the file openthe folder inside of the rar and then go to this directory
Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\published\BrewedPC\Wwis eAudio\Windows
And then you extract all the files there, if theres no folder named like that, then be sure to make one with that name, once you done that you be good to go.

How to uninstall them
The process is very simple if you want to get rid some of them or probably just all of them,
so you go to the folder you put them and just delete all of them or a couple if you don't like some of them.

So yeah thats it for now so i hope you guys like it or not and i guess i hope you enjoy them, theres also a video preview below so you can check it out and see how it sounds, so bye bye.

Know Issues

So as you may all know there maybe some issues so you all know before commenting about it
- Some reload sounds may sound the same on some other weapons this is because of Tripwire's laziness for not adding each weapon its own reload sounds instead of sharing the same one, so you might hear some of the same reload sounds for example the medic weapons
- The third person sound of the Deagles when shooting they actually using the Level action rifle sound
- Some weapons share the same deploy and undeployed sound
- Sadly the headshot sounds and other effects are stored on the bnk file called WW_ZED_Bloat because they throught it was a good idea to put all the special effect sounds there instead of the WW_ZED_Gore bnk

Changelog
1.0 Release

Last edited:
outof_galaxy;n2285251 said:
I still hear the Kf2 Headshot sounds instead of KF1 Headshot sounds . Could you re-check it please ?
Every weapons sounds powerful now especial commando weapons , I very like ak-12 and scar sounds

You can try and redownload it now, it sohuld be fixed now, i forgot to also mention about something too since the headshot sounds are now stored on file called WwiseDefaultBank_WW_ZED_Bloat so the headshot sounds and other details are now stored there instead of using the main file which the one called gore.

Reactions: outof_galaxy
Upvote 0
Twilight_Sparkle;n2285517 said:
You can try and redownload it now, it sohuld be fixed now, i forgot to also mention about something too since the headshot sounds are now stored on file called WwiseDefaultBank_WW_ZED_Bloat so the headshot sounds and other details are now stored there instead of using the main file which the one called gore.

Perfect !! Thank you so much
This is what KF2 is missing

Upvote 0