• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ATTENTION - Can You Run The Game? READ THIS

So then I guess we can take any problems here then? I appreciate you pointing me to that tool, so thanks :).

I tried out the UT2k4 demo and can run it pretty much flawlessly, but when I use the systemrequirement website it tells me I just miss the minimum requirements for Red Orchestra, but only through one category...which is video card.

The thing is under the sub-categories for videocard (such as Video RAM and 3D acceleration) I exceed all the minimum requirements.

So is it giving me a false negative simply because I don't use a Nvidia or GeForce card? I'm using a stock notebook Intel graphics chip.

I know this may seem annoying to those with more computer experience, but the last PC game I played was Deus Ex, so really any help would be appreciated before I dive into KF. Can't buy a game I can't run :(.

Upvote 0
http://www.yougamers.com/

It's more accurate than Can You Run it?.

I stopped using CYRI when it told me I didn't meet the recommended for a 2001 game and quite clearly I surpassed them nearly 10x. :p

Plus, YouGamers has a "Yougamers recommended Min & Recommended requirements", which are what they suggest to use for the TRUE best performance, while not really blowing a thousand dollars. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The can i run it site said i failed to meet RO's requirements on min and recommended. but the only parts i failed in were the videocard sections

red_x_small_rec.gif
Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - No
red_x_small_rec.gif
Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 0.0
Does anyone know if a compaq laptop with 1 gig of ram with vista, 1.6ghz dual cpu and an integrated videocard wtih i think over 256 megs of memory can run killing floor?

I really want to preorder this but not sure if I should take the risk.

Upvote 0