• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Artist turns a dead pet into a helicopter?

article-2154283-136ED7F3000005DC-412_634x412.jpg

Just had to, couldn't help it...Funny thing is, the catZ looks like its having fun.
Sorry no spoilers here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
what a sicko... imagine your dead grandmother being turned into a toy like that. disgusting. reminds me of Gunter von Hagens (he kind of tries to make art with corpses), i once visited an exhibition of his, some stuff was really interesting (especially if you work in medicine, which i don't), some stuff was just plain desecration of corpses. the crossection of the bowels of a guy who died of constipation was a sight to behold though.:eek:
some of his "art" (nsfw i guess):
http://finn.peoples4life.de/unbenannt.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why so serious Tix mate, humans do way, way sicker stuff to our furry and feathery friends on a daily basis in the name of efficient food production.

I dont think anyone would consider doing the same to a human, excepting the "art" of von Hagens. There is definitely a line to be crossed somewhere in the name of art, but this is far from doing that.

Cat surely don't mind... :D

Upvote 0
sure, the cat doesn't mind. but still it's pretty sick... it's unethical and stating it's a tribute to the dead cat is just ridiculous. this "event" doesn't deserve the media attention it has drawn (stuff like this on the internet can be considered normal, but seeing a 3-minute report on so-called "news" on a less reputable tv station made me rage).

Upvote 0
what a sicko... imagine your dead grandmother being turned into a toy like that. disgusting. reminds me of Gunter von Hagens (he kind of tries to make art with corpses), i once visited an exhibition of his, some stuff was really interesting (especially if you work in medicine, which i don't), some stuff was just plain desecration of corpses. the crossection of the bowels of a guy who died of constipation was a sight to behold though.:eek:
some of his "art" (nsfw i guess):

But he makes damn good ice cream ;)

Upvote 0
Should have just skinned it and made a winter over coat for the next family cat.

^^ that would be useful, compared to a goddamn remote controlled helicopter.
since i was young our family had at least one cat (+ some half wild ones that chose to give birth to their young on our property and stuck around), i consider them part of the family. stuff like this is no way to honor a dead "family member" even if it is "just a pet".

Last edited:
Upvote 0