[Article]GameStar - Release date rumors

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

OneDuck

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2010
Google translate FTW?

"My goodness, it's not just about the graphics but you understand little pants **** does not seem spoiled! As for RO does the graphic Hammer! But the graphics in the secondary RO is now absolutely!!"

Also, July 17th would be a great release day.

koschi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2009
myrencontres.com
Hm... this would be a shame when it would come so late.... no game to play in summer... guess i have to go outside in the sun -.-

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
I really hope it will come one month earlier. Late june/ early july. So that indeed it can nicely coincide with the steam summer sale.

Although august the 23rd would make sense as that was the start of the battle hitting stalingrad.

Last edited:

koschi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2009
myrencontres.com
I think august is a bit late, but if it is true then it is (for twi) i think a good time cause skyrim and bf3 and cod 999 mordern ww2 nazi zombie vietnam ops will come out in november if i remember corectly.... yeah for a lot of ro 2 players !!!! =)

u-s-e-r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2010
Although august the 23rd would make sense as that was the start of the battle hitting stalingrad.

Whoa, that would be awesome and a pretty good marketing thing, the battle of stalingrad starting the date when it really started :D

Hmmm... could it be, could it be that they are planning to release then, could this only be coincidence?

u-s-e-r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2010

Grobut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 1, 2006
Denmark
Let's not read to much into that, 1C also came out with a prediction, think it was q1 2011, and this may be no more accurate than that one.
Publishers just like release dates, even if they don't actually know what it'll be, they will just give it their best guess. Stores that do pre-orders often do the same thing.

I woulden't put it past TWI to release it on the eve of the real battle's start, the symbolism would be neat and all, but on the other hand, if they can release it sooner than that, then i don't see why they would want to wait.
The longer the game stays in-house, the more it will have cost to develop it in cost of wages alone, and it's not making them any money untill it gets out there.

Reactions: CopperHead

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008
RO2: VE3D's "Most Anticipated FPS" of 2010, 2011, and maybe 2012? :p

perhaps TWI is just as much an achievement whore as the average KF player :eek::D