• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Armored Assault Pack for RO2/RS

- Optional Community Map DLC
Alpha Package
Beta Package
The optional map pack downloads are a great idea, but there needs to be a button on the Ro2/RS start menu screen that takes you directly to the steam store page (similar to the tournament button).

header.jpg

A button that looks like this^^

header.jpg

and this^^

Otherwise, nobody will ever know about it.

If people were aware of it, servers would add them to their rotation more often.

Edit: Example below:
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have recently tried to "reserve" a certain role, but everytime i used to get it it says "role already taken". Is this a server setting ? or did i understand something wrong ?

You do not reserve the role, you preselect it, and when you die if it is still available, you spawn as this role. That's how I understood it works.

Upvote 0
Before, people were suiciding when they were choosing another role, lot of complains on the forum "what the **** this is bull****" and all these kind of great posts. Now this has been fixed, with a RO1 style role selection, I think it is better but here again we have people who will find a way to complain about that... Sad world lol

by the way you can press F3 then type suicide in the console, to eat a ticket and respawn as your desired role...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hehe first I see in this video is people asked "where is the key for leaving a tank" :D

And why it is so god damn hard to destroy a T-70 frontal, even with a Panzer IV with 75mm? (I heared same problem with P III front armor)

And yes, would be nice to tank together with friends only by option, so I could drive in one friend with my friends and no other player would be able to join this tank. But I think it would be good to unlock it when ever I want to let another player join it.

And please please please TWI think over the option to leave and enter a tank. It would bring so much more options and fun for tank gameplay.

-Better team tanking
-Player could leave the tank to observe the area behind the next corner
-Player who are able to leave their burning tank could jump inside a close friendly tank
-It should be no problem to give killpoints for a empty tank (when the crew jump out before)
-You could make it like is in DH, so the crew must open a hatch to leave the tank. You could add a 2-3s delay, so the crew could be killed in the open hatch.
-Add a 2-3s delay for player who want to enter a tank again
-Add a stopwatch for the leave and enter process (and for changing position in T-70 and P III)

Last edited:
Upvote 0