• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Armored Assault Pack 2 Release and Trailer

This is not CoD or BF - the weapons should stay faction specific. There shouldn't be any enemy weapons for heroes at all. Besides, I can't remember the last time when I was killed by russian mg. Its always russians running with MG34.. what is this? CoD?

Use your brain. Why do you think that is?

It is indicative of a balance issue if Allies have to use the MG34.

Have you even ever tried using the DP28? The gun does far too little damage.

Upvote 0
I happen to prefer the DP-28. I cut my Red Orchestra 2 Teeth on this weapon.

Why do you post the same thing in every single thread?

I prefer the DP-28 as well when I am Russian, and as a Russian I like going up against the MG-42. In fact, it would be annoying if the team had the MG42 (or any team had any enemy weapons) because the sounds of the weapons start to make it more confusing as to where friend and foe are.

And yeah on the second part....

Upvote 0
Use your brain. Why do you think that is?

It is indicative of a balance issue if Allies have to use the MG34.

Have you even ever tried using the DP28? The gun does far too little damage.

I am afraid you are the one who's not using your brain. You believe ONE (or lets say 2) MG42s will turn the game around for the allies. Lol.. thats not going to happen. The Axis team is not winning because of their weapons.
Some weapons are better than others, yes, but this is engagement specific moment because that particular gun is not facing your whole team in every single moment you know. You will kill 3-4...5 or 10 people with the MG42 but the rest will flank you and get your *** or the sniper will kill you before that. Some weapons are giving advantage is specific scenarios but I am against the believe they win games. Excluding the mortar which can be considered the only weapon facing the whole team all the time.

Upvote 0
I prefer the DP-28 as well when I am Russian, and as a Russian I like going up against the MG-42. In fact, it would be annoying if the team had the MG42 (or any team had any enemy weapons) because the sounds of the weapons start to make it more confusing as to where friend and foe are.

And yeah on the second part....

I also cut my teeth on the DP-28 as I always auto-assign and 85% of the time end up in the Russian team. Love it.

Upvote 0
I wonder if devs even care for this game anymore, a lot of time has passed since last patch..

Throw you eyes to IOM :D I have heared there will be some progress in the next time. The Mod-Team become bigger and bigger and they all have work very hard for new content. They just wait to bring all that new stuff into the game. :IS2:

But of course they do it for free, and they do it in their own free time. So it need some time. But new stuff will come, that

Upvote 0