• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Armored Assault Pack 2 Release and Trailer

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    http://youtu.be/_IDVgB9ZEY0

New Map
    • Added Demyansk

After the original attempt to encircle the German forces at Demyansk, German troops managed to hold open a supply corridor and set up a strong defensive line. The German army kept the corridor open in hopes it would it would draw forces away from other parts of the front. Their strong defensive positions made this battle long and costly before the German forces finally pulled out.

Updated Maps
    • Gumrak - Added T-70 and Panzer III tanks to the map.
    • Barashka - Added T-70 and Panzer III tanks to the map.

Bugs Fixed
    Maps
    • Fallen Fighters - Fixed reported exploit
    • Barracks - Fixed reported exploit

Campaign
    • Fixed a bug that would allow Russians to spawn with the MG-42 and allow Germans to spawn on them

General

• Fixed a bug that would allow users to minimize or turn off weapon bob

No balance improvements?

No MG42 for Hero Allies??

No map tweaks to fix fundamental flaws?

Why?!

Even though I have not played it, this is TWI adding yet another map where Allies attack a well dug in Axis defense. We have enough of these already! Make some more where Axis attack. Axis is stacked enough already and doesn't need more maps in their favour - it's getting terrible for the game's player retention.

Why don't you see this?

Upvote 0
    Another fantastic & free update. New maps.... with PZ III's. WOOT!

New map is awesome looking, I only had one round on it. Tanking is a nightmare on it though, you get stuck on far too much of the environment.. :IS2: :mad: Looking forward to play infantry on this next time. :D

Thanks for adding T70/PZIII to Gumrak/Barashka. Just a shame no one plays/likes those maps. I am really hoping that the new tanks will be brought to all of the other tank/combined maps.

Panzer III providing infantry support on Myshkova? Panzer III's on Rakowice prowling in the mists, T70's swiftly completing wide flanks on Commissar's House?

Make it happen imo! More Variety.. more fun!

Cheers...

Upvote 0
    Another fantastic & free update. New maps.... with PZ III's. WOOT!

New map is awesome looking, I only had one round on it. Tanking is a nightmare on it though, you get stuck on far too much of the environment.. :IS2: :mad: Looking forward to play infantry on this next time. :D

Thanks for adding T70/PZIII to Gumrak/Barashka. Just a shame no one plays/likes those maps. I am really hoping that the new tanks will be brought to all of the other tank/combined maps.

Panzer III providing infantry support on Myshkova? Panzer III's on Rakowice prowling in the mists, T70's swiftly completing wide flanks on Commissar's House?

Make it happen imo! More Variety.. more fun!

Cheers...

^ taught him everything he knows.

Upvote 0