Armored Assault Pack 2 Release and Trailer

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
http://youtu.be/_IDVgB9ZEY0

New Map
  • Added Demyansk

After the original attempt to encircle the German forces at Demyansk, German troops managed to hold open a supply corridor and set up a strong defensive line. The German army kept the corridor open in hopes it would it would draw forces away from other parts of the front. Their strong defensive positions made this battle long and costly before the German forces finally pulled out.

Updated Maps
  • Gumrak - Added T-70 and Panzer III tanks to the map.
  • Barashka - Added T-70 and Panzer III tanks to the map.

Bugs Fixed
Maps
  • Fallen Fighters - Fixed reported exploit
  • Barracks - Fixed reported exploit

Campaign
  • Fixed a bug that would allow Russians to spawn with the MG-42 and allow Germans to spawn on them

General

• Fixed a bug that would allow users to minimize or turn off weapon bob

LugNut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 12, 2011
Nice!

Ooo, free week..... admins prepare yourselves for the onslaught. :p

V.Medvedev

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Great news, Updating now :D
Anything in regards to the server welcome screen freeze?

Edit
: Never mind, Still there :(

Last edited:

G_Sajer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2011
Minnesota
:eek:

Good Ghod in heaven! No wonder I've got 30 people on Crucible at 12 noon on a weekday! Gonna be a hot week! :D

...64!! I'm packed inside of 20 minutes. That's what I'm talkin' about baby!

Last edited:

nejcooo

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2012
Free weekend = getting teamkilled 20 times per round, and killed by enemy 3 times per round.

Spetz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 25, 2012
Travelling
No balance improvements?

No MG42 for Hero Allies??

No map tweaks to fix fundamental flaws?

Why?!

Even though I have not played it, this is TWI adding yet another map where Allies attack a well dug in Axis defense. We have enough of these already! Make some more where Axis attack. Axis is stacked enough already and doesn't need more maps in their favour - it's getting terrible for the game's player retention.

Why don't you see this?

Rattler

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
No MG42 for Hero Allies??

This is not CoD or BF - the weapons should stay faction specific. There shouldn't be any enemy weapons for heroes at all. Besides, I can't remember the last time when I was killed by russian mg. Its always russians running with MG34.. what is this? CoD?

Yarnu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 6, 2011
Another fantastic & free update. New maps.... with PZ III's. WOOT!

New map is awesome looking, I only had one round on it. Tanking is a nightmare on it though, you get stuck on far too much of the environment.. :IS2: :mad: Looking forward to play infantry on this next time. :D

Thanks for adding T70/PZIII to Gumrak/Barashka. Just a shame no one plays/likes those maps. I am really hoping that the new tanks will be brought to all of the other tank/combined maps.

Panzer III providing infantry support on Myshkova? Panzer III's on Rakowice prowling in the mists, T70's swiftly completing wide flanks on Commissar's House?

Make it happen imo! More Variety.. more fun!

Cheers...

Cat_in_da_Hat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2006
Another fantastic & free update. New maps.... with PZ III's. WOOT!

New map is awesome looking, I only had one round on it. Tanking is a nightmare on it though, you get stuck on far too much of the environment.. :IS2: :mad: Looking forward to play infantry on this next time. :D

Thanks for adding T70/PZIII to Gumrak/Barashka. Just a shame no one plays/likes those maps. I am really hoping that the new tanks will be brought to all of the other tank/combined maps.

Panzer III providing infantry support on Myshkova? Panzer III's on Rakowice prowling in the mists, T70's swiftly completing wide flanks on Commissar's House?

Make it happen imo! More Variety.. more fun!

Cheers...

^ taught him everything he knows.

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
We are adding the lighter tanks to the other maps but we are doing it in stages (as you've seen so far).