• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Area of Effect darts

Not sure what you mean by that, since players use a single collision cylinder which is actually very generous in terms of its size.

what i mean is, when you hit DJ Skully's backpack, or hit someone's arm, it doesn't count but instead counts as a wall or something similar.

I mean to make it so that hitting Skully's bag or someone's arm counts as healing and not as clipping a wall.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wait, what? Players don't have an extended collision cylinder.

Wierd, when I was debugging with a hitscan shotgun I programmed, it seemed that some sort of collision cylinder around a player was blocking the damage or effects from killing the player so I just added in a line of code that fixed that and it sure enough, it worked.

Upvote 0
Wierd, when I was debugging with a hitscan shotgun I programmed, it seemed that some sort of collision cylinder around a player was blocking the damage or effects from killing the player so I just added in a line of code that fixed that and it sure enough, it worked.

I see my problem now :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm getting used to it, got 3 vote downs for saying I like the m4 and 2 vote downs for saying I prefer to start with more expensive guns than otherwise. :/

Good thing I didn't even started a new thread yet, that'd be like -10 :p

People in this forum do not like the M4, why? Because its an american gun I'm guessing. And it's no surprise why you got 2 votes down for saying you prefer to start with more expensive guns.

Reactions: J.D.*
Upvote 0
Sorry for hijacking the thread.

People in this forum do not like the M4, why? Because its an american gun I'm guessing. And it's no surprise why you got 2 votes down for saying you prefer to start with more expensive guns.

Which is even worse because half+ the guns of this game are already american, it pisses me off that people are completely ignorant of origins of guns and which countries uses which guns, they take the game as reference and simply because the gun is in KF they immediately assume the gun is british and M4 is not used by any other nation other than USA. I really never found any reference saying the british army ever used a SCAR, really, the only thing I could find is that they were studying the adoption of SCAR by the SAS and even then I found no official reference to this, oddly enough the SAS and SBS are using the C8SFW (info from the official UK army webpage) which is guess what ? A variation of M4 built by a Canadian company. Yet I get people voting me down for supporting the M4, lol :confused:

And how is it bad to say that I prefer to start with xbow than lar since xbow sells for 600 and lar costs 200, meaning you can simply sell the xbow after wave 1, get the LAR and profit 400 ? You'd need to be a idiot/elitist not to start with the most expensive guns if you had the choice. :rolleyes:

@ro_sauce
I think so. I just hope that getting too much negatives don't mean instaban or something like that...

Upvote 0