• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are you more excited for new Zeds or Weapons?

Are you more excited for new Zeds or Weapons?

• Zeds

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • Weapons

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • I don't have a preference

Votes: 16 23.5%

• Total voters
I'm excited for both. I can't wait to see the behaviour of the zeds in the different difficulties, and I'm excited to discover the new arsenal for killing them! And maybe you should have added another option: the maps! From the trailer they all look really good.
Let's just say that I'm hyped for everything concerning KF2 :D

Upvote 0
Hard to choose, but i think Zed is more important for me. But I really want to see what they do with weapon motion capture

The other game I think when reading this question is Payday 2. The developpers release a weapon pack every month, but the game stand boring. On the other side, the game had more interest as soon as they add new enemy.

Upvote 0
Zeds. I am keen to see if it is possible to shoot off the ARM of a Fleshpound and it just keeps coming regardless. So arm damage is seperate from Body damage kind of thing.

Can you shoot off a Clots leg and it still keeps coming.

Stuff like that... will there be weak spots, metal band around FP's face and it does not count as a head shot, get it right in the neck it huge damage etc.. Im not sure if it is that fine though.

Upvote 0
Guns.

A lot of devs seem to glass over the importance of guns in a first person shooter. Guns need to "feel" like something. They need to be packed with juice, so to speak. The only other game where I can think of guns having a lot of feel outside of Tripwire's stuff would have to be Insurgency.

Call of Duty, Halo, Left 4 Dead etc. have a feel that puts them on the level of BB guns. While they may create great effect in the game, they don't do the same for the senses.

Compare any Call of Duty gunshot with Killing Floor's Handcannon.

Upvote 0
Guns for sure. A true poop blower would be fantastic.

I just feel like the specimens available in vanilla killing floor (after the addition of the husk) were more than enough to fill all the roles and abilities that zeds needed. Anything more would be convoluted and possibly just annoying. None of the custom specimen for Killing Floor were really any fun or a good addition to game play.

Upvote 0
I voted for zeds. It isn't even just the new ones, I am interested to see if they changed the mechanics of how all of the zeds react and I'm excited to learn how to take them all down.

I am also excited in the new weapons, for sharp and zerk especially so. But I don't think they will do anything "different" (guns shoot, melee hacks, etc.) other than simply a different variety of weapons. Now if a dev mentioned something about different types of grenades or ammo you can equip (similar to firebug's grenades or weapons, but able to add them to any gun at a certain level as any class) then that would be something to really get excited for ....

Upvote 0
+1 zeds

Can't wait to see in which creative ways the new scrake can be carved.

_tumblr_le59uspfcn1qfk4y8o1_500.jpg

Upvote 0