• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Are there any

clans out there that just want to have FUN ! you know just to log on and have some fun , do some practices, a scrim here or there. I am looking for a clan/squad that has mature players with a 4:20 atmosphere and is primarily on after 10:30 pm Eastern time. I am over 30 years of age and enjoy playing this wonderful game, but my life does not revolve around it. I usually show up with a couple extra friends every now and then and i mainly just like having fun win or lose.

So if there are any clans out there that fit the description please let me know.

Thank You

not to discourage you guys, but starting a clan is extremely difficult. with such a limited ammount of players and clans as it is, i would stronly suggest joining an already established clan....most clans are diehards, that is the purpose of a clan, being part of a group that gets together to play the game they love. if you're just looking to have a couple buddies to mess around with a couple times a week, that's not really a clan.....and basically that is all most clans do anyway guys, practice every once in a while, play a scrim here and there....isn't that what you're looking for?

but all the luck to ya! hope you find some guys to get something started, i know there are a bunch of players out there who just play for fun and like to pub and don't really want to officially be in a clan, but like having buddies to go pubbing with.....if you'd like to contact some of these guys, just pm me and i can give you some suggestions...

Upvote 0
Feel free to stop by our server around those times you mentioned and bring anyone and everyone you like, we could use some more targets and our server is in the midwest and has great pings in the east, I know this because that's where I'm from. PA to be exact.

We have all the most well known custom maps and have all the most popular mutators and have the CC mod as well. We have a well admin'ed server and have 100+ maps to enjoy. We usually get many folks around the times you mentioned.

The server is 2Manny's, come on over and see you on the battlefield. Anyone else wanting to help fill up this server feel free to stop by any evening from 8PM EST on and lets get this puppy full, you want to play some of the most skilled and mature players this is usually the place to be.

Upvote 0
Feel free to stop by our server around those times you mentioned and bring anyone and everyone you like, we could use some more targets and our server is in the midwest and has great pings in the east, I know this because that's where I'm from. PA to be exact.

We have all the most well known custom maps and have all the most popular mutators and have the CC mod as well. We have a well admin'ed server and have 100+ maps to enjoy. We usually get many folks around the times you mentioned.

The server is 2Manny's, come on over and see you on the battlefield. Anyone else wanting to help fill up this server feel free to stop by any evening from 8PM EST on and lets get this puppy full, you want to play some of the most skilled and mature players this is usually the place to be.

win or lose i like to have fun no matter what i am doing.I will stop by this evening.

Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

clans out there that just want to have FUN ! you know just to log on and have some fun , do some practices, a scrim here or there. I am looking for a clan/squad that has mature players with a 4:20 atmosphere and is primarily on after 10:30 pm Eastern time. I am over 30 years of age and enjoy playing this wonderful game, but my life does not revolve around it. I usually show up with a couple extra friends every now and then and i mainly just like having fun win or lose.

So if there are any clans out there that fit the description please let me know.

Thank You

Hey Hub Cap,

I just started a new clan and let me tell you it's tons of work. We are only a few weeks old but we are gaining some speed. We just got our practice server online and have about 20 members. It's free and you can donate when you can. We have practices every Tuesday and Thursday nights Eastern U.S. time. They start at 7pm and run till we get tired. We have some skrimishes lined up so the only thing we ask is, if you say your going to be at a skrimish, be there or tell someone that you can't make it. We are laid back bunch, but when in game we like to try to train to win. We are also part of the new RO League. If your interested, please go to our site at www.1stspearheaddivision.com. Bring friends if you like. Most members are 30+ and just want to have fun as well.

Upvote 0