• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are there any ZED appearance modifiers?

I really like how all the Zeds look in the Twisted Christmas event, a nice change from the ordinary. My question is are there any other mods out there that change how the Zeds look client side? Just a visual change, not how they actually play/fight.

Thanks.
I don't know

your welcome :D:troll:

Last edited:
Reactions: slavek and Benjamin
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I asked in the skinning thread, if anyone knows they should post in there, if none exist perhaps this could be a community project, making several alternate zed skins. We have quite a few choices to customize our own appearance, why not a little variety in whats is coming to kill us.

Because if it is unchecked against a whitelist, it will be a matter of seconds before orange and pink glowing skins show up.

Upvote 0
I could thin of several ways exploits could come about, like the aforementioned glowing skins. But if they were run thru the whitelist application process, i think sever skins could be set up. I for one would love to see a more zombified version of the zeds, and it could be interesting to dress up the zeds in different themed outfits too. Star wars zeds, Valentines day zeds, Zeds from greek mythology... I could have a ton of fun with the last one, lol.

Upvote 0