• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Are there any HoE-exclusive, West Coast clans?

HawkActual

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Hello everyone. I'm sure a lot of you who have the misfortune of playing on Hell on Earth Pubs agree with me that the failure rate far outweighs the success rate (Level 1-2's joining the game, Level 6 players aggroing the FPs too early, Lack of Teamwork, etc. etc. etc.).

I was looking to join a HoE-exclusive clan out there that are based on the West Coast to hopefully cut down on the latency issues.

By HoE-exclusive, I mean that the players within this clan play only HoE at this point and are centered on beating the maps.

I'm hoping this might be a better method of reaching out to the community of serious gamers rather than risking it on pubs.

Many thanks.

Let's talk a bit about what I can bring to the table.
1. Level 6 in all perks. However, it doesn't stop there. I know how to use each and every perk to its maximum capacity.
2. Preferred Class: Berserker
3. Preferred Tactic: Kiting

But Flexible nonetheless. I started as a Commando/Support guarding most maps via Suicidal, but upgraded my playstyle to suit the more difficult HoE gameplay by kiting around the map and picking off enemies from afar.

Thanks in advance.

References:
YouTube - Killing Floor: MP7M Techniques and Tips:

No issue for me and LA. I'll have a few running right after christmas time (26th or 27th) but no later.

In regards to a clan, we're a community. See here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=48191

All of our original servers are located in Dallas, TX. But I'll be putting West | and Central | in the server titles so they don't get confused, because I'll be creating the West Coast ones first, and then I plan on making another Doom2 server.

You can add me on steam if you have any questions :) Rob11552

Upvote 0
My group KFHoE, it's private access only. Meaning you have to play with us and have one vouch for you and invite you. Meaning there are no noobs:)
Send me a message and I'll invite to an HoE game, and subsequent invitation to the group if you're up to par.

Speaking of servers, we need a decent HoE Seattle/Vancouver server! I'm out in Victoria/Vancouver and the 200 pingers make it all but impossible! Again, message if you can host as such.

Upvote 0
My group KFHoE, it's private access only. Meaning you have to play with us and have one vouch for you and invite you. Meaning there are no noobs:)
Send me a message and I'll invite to an HoE game, and subsequent invitation to the group if you're up to par.

Speaking of servers, we need a decent HoE Seattle/Vancouver server! I'm out in Victoria/Vancouver and the 200 pingers make it all but impossible! Again, message if you can host as such.

Sounds great dude, thanks.

Upvote 0