• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Arctic Expansion Pack

Would you like this to be added into the game?

• Yes it sounds fantastic

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No I'd rather something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Horrorfest24

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 27, 2020
So I think the best thing for maneater would be a expansion pack

For the people who don't know what that is it's basically a massive DLC that could add new creatures, adaptations, locations, story and bosses

I think a arctic expansion pack would be fantastic and unique and they could add a colossal squid boss or even sea monsters as hinted by the brunlett boss, the colossal squid boss would be crazy cool too since their already pretty over the top in real life

Their bigger than giant squids and have sickles on their tentacles to rip into prey so a apex colossal squid would be crazy intimidating and badass since their the closest thing to real sea monsters

As for wildlife maybe penguins and other arctic animals like maybe spider crabs and etc

The adaptation could be a ice shark adaptation where you could fire ice shards at your enemies and slow down prey with it or maybe another kind of adaptation all together

And I think the story could revolve around the colossal squid boss and have new characters, like the colossal squid is currently the most dangerous creature in the ocean and you'd have to dethrone it as a research party along with the narrator watches over its actions and the players shark

Reactions: Sanctus Lupus