April Showers - The map made in 12 hours.

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Zell

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Maine, USA
It's night, and the germans seem to be working on a secret experiment to swell the moon to terrifying proportions.

Monkwarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
We played it yesterday.
It was fun, but it gets stale after 2 short rounds.
Near the tank object we couldn't kill (shoot) prone players who were clearly visible tho.
It's a good bajo-party tho :)

Monk.

Shadrach

Grizzled Veteran
May 2, 2006
Elitist Prick Ski Lodge
stian.freeshell.org
I love the mood in this map, rain and fog, and the tight fighting around the central objectives. The tank objectives are kind of pointless IMO, better to just have more forest than those open areas...

Add botpaths and it would be great practice for the bolt :)

Shad

_KaszpiR_

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 7, 2006
Poland, Warsaw
nvt.prv.pl
Really good map, but i get feeling german spaw in sa bit closer than russian one - i notices that germans can get faster to the objectives than russians - or maybe just my team was lame ;D

i would suggest tome more bushes to got a nice hide when trying to stab enemy in the back :D

and PAK place... ughs, i guess it is so narrow capture point that only 1 person can fit in ;D

screenhsots - click on the image

Last edited:

Mike_Nomad

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2006
Florida, USA
www.raidersmerciless.com
Really good map, but i get feeling german spaw in sa bit closer than russian one - i notices that germans can get faster to the objectives than russians - or maybe just my team was lame ;D

i would suggest tome more bushes to got a nice hide when trying to stab enemy in the back :D

and PAK place... ughs, i guess it is so narrow capture point that only 1 person can fit in ;D

screenhsots - click on the image

Moz did this one for fun and its becoming popular! Pretty neat!

Moz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The Flak was suppose to be narrow like the PAK but for some reason the volume didn't work.

I might do a second release for aprilshowers. I originally made custom camos for the level but never released them.

mat69

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 1, 2006
has anyone had the misfortune of playing this map?

Have played it several times - it was even revoted on the server I was on.
A very funny map and ideal for "relaxing" of the previous battles.
The only problem I have is that I got stuck after I moved directly over that stones of the German spawn (starting as German), where all those bushes etc. are.

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
The Flak was suppose to be narrow like the PAK but for some reason the volume didn't work.

I might do a second release for aprilshowers. I originally made custom camos for the level but never released them.

I hope the custom camos look like this:

ERK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Texas
has anyone had the misfortune of playing this map?

We've been playing this a lot on the MoodleWeb server. It's become a favorite, although we don't play by the map rules. We usually ask people not to capture any objectives.

One thing I was thinking would be to remove all the objectives except the Flak position and increase the time it takes to capture it. Maybe make it so that it takes nearly two minutes to capture, causing a team to stay up there and hold that area.

Also, I've noticed one floating bush near the Flak. It's just on the backside of the Flak itself, behind a tree.

Moz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Holy crap. Did some summer cleaning in the map and I found I made a version that actually featured custom camo.

Would you guys be interested in me releasing it?

Moz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
the only difference is the pak objective is fixed and the new camo though/

illinifan

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 11, 2007
havent played this yet, sounds fun:D

can you make it so that the rifles have no ammo (if it already isint like this) so its only bayos?

|9.SS|Johann Seiter

welcome to the ro-fullmj in the forest :D

How long has fullmj been around for? And what does it stand for?

But yeah this is one of my favorite maps, so well done it should be a default map, not like crappy Mannikala.