• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

April 21st RO2/RS Update Changelog

n4f2e6740090e1.jpg

Give me the idiot that told about the spectator bug at the devs:mad:

Upvote 0
Dats bull****!
I'll have to free up lots of space now... this is even worse than the WT patch!
P.S: Arma 3, Call of juarez BIB and some other things just went to the software heaven, i hope it will be worth it Tripwire.... remeber that i gave u my muny!

Oh no! How dare the developers care about the game enough to give it a large content update. Doesn't that just make you angry? :mad:

Upvote 0
Oh no! How dare the developers care about the game enough to give it a large content update. Doesn't that just make you angry? :mad:
Well, considering that Ro2 is not that different from any other mainstream FPS title in terms of visual content (don't start *****ing about "it is different from any other game"), you will excuse me that a weight of around 30gbs is a bit UNUSUAL ok?

Upvote 0
Haha, looks like our resident Wehrmacht affectionados will have to play Russian a little more often :p

Exactly - great work for fixing this TWI :cool:

Germans now see that they have to type np to forgive instead of kp

Haha, I was wondering where that came from, I thought it was a server setting telling them to type it :p

Upvote 0
Give me the idiot that told about the spectator bug at the devs:mad:

The guy who reported this feature is a damn moron. If something is working fine, just shut your dirty mouth. Now we all have to spam the hell outa the axis logo and wait until there's a free spot or someone joins the Allies. The removal of this feature won't make the people to join the team they don't like, it will just make more people to wait instead to play :mad:

Upvote 0
The guy who reported this feature is a damn moron. If something is working fine, just shut your dirty mouth. Now we all have to spam the hell outa the axis logo and wait until there's a free spot or someone joins the Allies. The removal of this feature won't make the people to join the team they don't like, it will just make more people to wait instead to play :mad:

Perhaps while they wait they'll consider joining the other team to keep things even...

Upvote 0
Thank you very much to all who worked on this!!
I think this is a really good Timing releasing this Patch a few Days before a Free Weekend on Steam.
Hope the Whips in Campaign Mode will be able to turn off if they turned off in the WebAdmin one day.

The Vehicles are very nice. Will there be Pictures available soon for the weakspots as they are these for the Tanks? Would be great to have some.

Upvote 0

Actually the person that reported this bug was a Hero... of Stalingrad... or the Pacific... :) Seriously though, this bug resulted in teams being way unbalanced very often and circumventing team balance. Which means you could see 38 players on one team and 28 players on the other. That's no fun for most players.

Upvote 0