• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Applied for Ranked Server And It's Not Showing Up? - Look here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problems isnt fixed still now :(

We are still having the same problem.

sf. Shoot First [Tactical]

24.77.33.94/32 <-- IP was added by a dev on Friday I believe

Shows up in the list and in webadmin as "ranked" it is however not saving anything. Any news on this because I might as well take the server down if no one is going to play on it because it isn't saving stats?

Thanks for any help.

Upvote 0
Can you check 203.98.81.102/32

Ranking was working fine on it but then it stopped. We restarted the server and it was ranked again but then stopped ranking after a map change and tell users at the end of the round that the server isn't ranked.

Restarted it again and in the admin console it shows as ranked but in the server browser shows as unranked and gives unranked message at the end of the round.

Upvote 0
I applied 2 days ago:

Omgeek.net

109.200.221.84/32

Edit: Just checked the server browser and webadmin, we are considered ranked (since yesterday) Although we never got an email confirmation that our server has been awarded ranked status. I also noticed, after playing in the server, my personal player stats aren't getting updated and a few players have been complaining as well.

I hope you can verify if we are a truly ranked server or not. Thanks

EDIT 2: I resubmitted my application with the right CIDR for a single ip. I checked what my GSP intitaly provided me and I think it was the wrong CIDR number. Just now I submitted with the one stated above. Sorry for the confusion

Added.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.