• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Applied for Ranked Server And It's Not Showing Up? - Look here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Potatoes

188.165.193.84/24 (its just the one IP, just stating the network setup as it is configured with a 255.255.255.0 subnet)

PS: sorry about the repost, just thought I'd add the additional info for clarification

I couldn't help noticing that mine had just been skipped without any comments, although the subnet shows as 255.255.255.0 in windows my hosts guide to configuring failovers suggests using 255.255.255.255 so I guess to clear things up just use /32

Stoned Potatoes

188.165.193.84/32

Upvote 0
Ramm-Jaeger or Schneidzekk.

Can you do [VS-UK] a favor and double check our ranked status please? We are showing up as ranked in the server browsers and also WebAdmin but our stats aren't saving. Whereas some other clans who we are friendly with their server stats are saving and they have the same server config as us in terms of game modes etc.

I don't know if its because the stat system is still abit buggy but if you could look into it for us and let us know whats going on that would be appreciated.

Our server IP is 78.129.192.29/32

Cheers.

[VS-UK]FullMetalMonkey

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Can you do [VS-UK] a favor and double check our ranked status please? We are showing up as ranked in the server browsers and also WebAdmin but our stats aren't saving. Whereas some other clans who we are friendly with their server stats are saving and they have the same server config as us in terms of game modes etc.

I don't know if its because the stat system is still abit buggy but if you could look into it for us and let us know whats going on that would be appreciated.

Cheers.

[VS-UK]FullMetalMonkey

We are having the same issue on 81.19.211.70

Upvote 0

Cheers.

[VS-UK]FullMetalMonkey

Still the same issue here as well.

sf. Shoot First [Tactical]
24.77.33.94/32

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.