AP or HE?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Dokteur Kill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
On Barashka (?), I prefer to load the Panzer IV F1's cannon with HE. I can hang back and shell the russians on the farm, and the HE shells are surprisingly effective against the T-60.

ShadowbaneX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Dokteur Kill said:
On Barashka (?), I prefer to load the Panzer IV F1's cannon with HE. I can hang back and shell the russians on the farm, and the HE shells are surprisingly effective against the T-60.
That's not Barashka, that's Bondarevo. There are no t-60's or Pz IV F1's on Barashka.

Moe_Rahn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2006
Making love with his ego
Dokteur Kill said:
Sounds like Bondarevo, rather than Barashka...a IV F1 would get utterly destroyed on Barashka against the T34/85 and IS2.

Dokteur Kill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
ShadowbaneX said:
That's not Barashka, that's Bondarevo. There are no t-60's or Pz IV F1's on Barashka.
Hence the questionmark ;)

Yeah, Bondarevo is probably the map I'm thinking of. Which one is Barashka? The snow-covered one?

I need more free time to play this game :-/

Jack

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2005
They should give random amounts of APCR to other tanks beside the Mk. III.

Like the late war maps...Russian tanks should have several APCR rounds as well to help them out against Panthers.

And I still contend that HE charges should be taken into account for different AP rounds, particularly for the Russians. As it is, all tanks "blow up" anyway, but would be cool in the future to have more sophisticated systems where AP shot doesn't blow up fuel and ammo the same way APHE does.

ShadowbaneX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Dokteur Kill said:
Hence the questionmark ;)

Yeah, Bondarevo is probably the map I'm thinking of. Which one is Barashka? The snow-covered one?

I need more free time to play this game :-/
yeah, Barashka is the snow covered map with the bridge, the penninsula, and the north and south banks. It has 4 Pz IV F2's, 1 Tiger, 1 Stug for the Germans and 4 T-34/85s, 1 IS2 and 1 SU-76 for the Russians.