• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Anyway to turn off crawlers?

If you turn them off, you have to turn it to "Custom" don't you? And Custom (or Sandbox) disables Stats.

I think the crawlers need to be fixed. 99% of the top you can't hit them in mid air.. even though they jump straight at you. I've managed to hit them once with a machine gun and it was because I was in slow-mo.

Upvote 0
If you turn them off, you have to turn it to "Custom" don't you? And Custom (or Sandbox) disables Stats.

I think the crawlers need to be fixed. 99% of the top you can't hit them in mid air.. even though they jump straight at you. I've managed to hit them once with a machine gun and it was because I was in slow-mo.

I don't want to disable stats! This is kinda balls. I was using mutators last night and it worked perfect - except for not having any of the other specimens.

Ah well, thanks man!

Upvote 0

Yeah I was having this same problem it gets annoying.

Upvote 0
Having stats and disabling those crawlers is kinda like cheating in a way. You would be getting experience at the same rate we would. Difference is, we would be having to kill the crawlers thus making it harder for us.

With mutators you could enable just fleshpounds, or clots, or anything else.

If you enable just clots that'd make it cheating too yes? You still get stats from that though.

I just don't want to deal with crawlies.

Upvote 0