• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

anyone got dual Makrovs?

ThePatriarch

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Biotics Lab
im using a russian to english mutator that WPC Whiskey made, and i cant get it to work right? i looked in server logs and it said i was missing a pp18 mut, so i added that, now it says im missing a "PMmut" which are the Russian Dual Makrovs, but i dont have those and the website that has them doesnt work?
can someone please help me out here in anyway?
thanks

Mass-
i dont srry but i am tryn to learn and i learn fast.

Forrest-
can you please post a link?

i re-did my server again..... :-(
seems the PMmut is missing which is the dual makrovs needed for whiskeys russian to english translator and the server logs sgow that they failed loading?
i canr get that damn translator to work to save my life!
i need links as well to latest server perks and maybe custom trader?

starting from scratch all over again with my 20 man doom3 server...........sigh

Upvote 0
Mass-
i dont srry but i am tryn to learn and i learn fast.

Forrest-
can you please post a link?

i re-did my server again..... :-(
seems the PMmut is missing which is the dual makrovs needed for whiskeys russian to english translator and the server logs sgow that they failed loading?
i canr get that damn translator to work to save my life!
i need links as well to latest server perks and maybe custom trader?

starting from scratch all over again with my 20 man doom3 server...........sigh

I will get all the Russian weapons you are using and I will hand translate them for you then repack them inside of your perks system

Upvote 0
thanks bro.........BTW where r u? ive been on wpc TS for last 3 days and no forrest?
i also reinstalled a clean install of KF on my server so i need to add you and give admin info to you as well.

i cant thank you enough Forrest....................................

ill be on both TS if ya wanna talk

Norm

ps

do i install server perks 6? or 5.10? or 5.5?
is the 1th thread with Marcos DoomIII mut still good or is there a better version?
tthe reason for the reinstall, us cus i installed a crap load of russ weps that were NOT in a Russ weps Pack thsat whiskey later gave me to work in conjunction with his translator, so after installing the pack, the weps still didnt translate, it saod PMmut was missing in logs, so im starting allover fresh and new.........arrggghhhh
i set up the web admin and redirect, but overall everything else is still default.
i registered with that russ site that gives the rpg turret and firebombs...woot wooot

also got the armor weld mut there as well tteeehhhaaawww!!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i know exactly how you feel Bro.i do this at times as well to get away from it all.....................

incase u missed above"
"do i install server perks 6? or 5.10? or 5.5?
is the 1th thread with Marcos DoomIII mut still good or is there a better version?
tthe reason for the reinstall, us cus i installed a crap load of russ weps that were NOT in a Russ weps Pack thsat whiskey later gave me to work in conjunction with his translator, so after installing the pack, the weps still didnt translate, it saod PMmut was missing in logs, so im starting allover fresh and new.........arrggghhhh
i set up the web admin and redirect, but overall everything else is still default.
i registered with that russ site that gives the rpg turret and firebombs...woot wooot

also got the armor weld mut there as well tteeehhhaaawww!!!!!
__________________"

Upvote 0