• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Anybody want to repolish KF-BacktoBerlin? Or help finish my 2nd map?

liamtranzig

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
St. Louis, Missouri
I have 3 maps in my SDK workspace and only one got uploaded. I haven't dedicated the time to fix them up & I find it kind of sad just to have them collecting dust. Co-creatorship would be noted on the Workshop.

The Uploaded Map is KF-BacktoBerlin. It needs some optimization, re-lighting, & troubleshooting to get it's "Hold Your Ground" spots working. Other changes & enhancements would be open to discussion.

KF-Underdome has been sitting in a half-baked status for over a year on my harddrive. It needs lighting, optimization, more spawns, play-testing esp. in terms of pathing & collision, & Hold Your Ground points added. The general layout is done but could use some flourish & is open to change too.

I don't know anyone who makes their maps for VS Mode but clearly if any designer is interested in undertaking that task I'm open to talking about it.

​​​Anyway, if anybody is interested just reply to my message & maybe we can work something out. Thanks.