• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Any snus-users out there?

I don't use Snus - just smoke a bit, but sometimes when drunk and/or tired I tend to ask someone that does, to give me a 'bag'. Usually I regret it later, as the strong types pack a real punch and can make you dizzy if you're not used to it.

Bloody Swedes even make certain Snus for girls (with pink boxes!), and quite a lot of girls use it regularly.

42086_bild_098_1.jpg

Nice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't use Snus - just smoke a bit, but sometimes when drunk and/or tired I tend to ask someone that does, to give me a 'bag'. Usually I regret it later, as the strong types pack a real punch and can make you dizzy if you're not used to it.

Bloody Swedes even make certain Snus for girls (with pink boxes!), and quite a lot of girls use it regularly.

Yeah, snus doesn't really pack a punch for long-time users, unless you've gone like a whole day without.

Also, it's true. Snus has for ever been considered a "guy thing" and still is. A lot of girls tend to not want to show that they use it. Some brands even make slim pouches that don't show at all.

Generally, I think I've seen... say five girls that smoke for every one I've seen use snus.

Upvote 0
I gave snuff samples to many of my smoking acquaintances and they liked it and even used it in short breaks of smoking, but I doub't that it can be a placeholder of cigarette. I like snuff because of medical aspects it have: it's refreshing, opening nostrils - useful in hay fever, nose catarrh, after work in dust. Nice sneeze is sometimes a good thing :cool:

Upvote 0