• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Any Australian Clans?

We really need to expand the Aussie KF scene. Note that looking for a clan shouldnt just be based on player skill alone. Personally i think joining clans/squads is a good idea because it can be a good learning experience for many players who want to improve. I don't know of any squads but if there are any willing to post here, come hit me up.

Upvote 0
Hey Guys we are the IcG clan. we are mostly on off at the moment and looking to expand at all levels. some of us stick to basic and some hell on earth/suicidal. there is about 11 of us but with other commitments it can be difficult to co ordinate but i am looking to make a time that suits all. we tend to play evenings and weekends as we are based all over Australia from Perth to Melbourne to Sydney. Anyone wishing to join will need team speak. we have our own IcEhouse gaming server so we can cater to all tastes. we also have a TS 27.50.71.246:10097. hit me up on Steam under Colonel_Murphy or come on TS and ask for suz or Murphy (Me) . we are both girls and guys so all welcome. if there is no one on get in contact with me and we will arrange to have a game. we are a social group of all levels and play multiple games. we are intermittently on though there is usually someone :) I only have 3 hell on earth and 1 suicidal to go so anyone interested in harder games definatly let me know

Upvote 0