• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art AnotherSkinning Thread

BlackLabel

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 9, 2007
Churmany
Hi there...

i stumbled uppon Ro by acident. Well bloody nice game. I did some WW2 tank skinning in the past and fought it whould be a good idea to have a closer look to the RO gaming files. The original skins are very nice, but i like the 3 color ambush shemes a lot more. I started to clean up the tiger and the panther so have a clean skin to go from. If anyone has another better idea let me know.

little preview :
rotigertile.jpg

I got a little bored while cleaning up so i deceide to play around with the clean parts and my libary...think i change the zimmerit a little in the process. The hardes part i zo get the Zimmerit rounded around the gun mantlet, mg sphere and other parts.

Suggestions welcome !

Last edited:
Hi whould love to show you guys the progress in 3D but i still fail to load it onto the editor and...whatever...it drives me crazy....:D

Oh....before i forgot...i started to make a Sdkfz 250-1 in 3 color ambush sheme...its grey so thats easly done....laters...:)

p.s. oh forgot....i read somewhere that some like to see a pink tiger...well havent that one but a "pimped" version.
(its done in a moment of boredom for "codename:panzers")

tankpimp2.jpg

progress of the sdkfz 250-1 :

rosdkfz2501.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Its the rims man !!!! :D

Anyhow i guess the russians whould dig that kind of advertisement...;)

Some feedback on the sdkfz 250-1 and a helping hand on the texture import whould be nice....well i got the texture imported and it shows on finished maps....BUT...i want a example map to check diffrent light conditions and such...

Upvote 0
p.s. oh forgot....i read somewhere that some like to see a pink tiger...well havent that one but a "pimped" version.
(its done in a moment of boredom for "codename:panzers")

That was me,... but hey, that playboy-tiger is even better than that I was meaning. :D

Now you have to skin the soldiers as Hugh Heffner! :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0