Another granade suggestion

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Another granade suggestion

• Good idea

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

O'Shannon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 18, 2006
Germany
Maybe it has been posted befor but i havent found it so here it is:

I would love to be able to pick up different typs of granades.

lets say you are rifleman with 1 grenade F-1 (you have thrown one nade already) and you see two smokenades in front of you. in order to pick it up you need to drop your grenade F-1 and pick the smokes up, which is quite annoying.

it would be neat to have two different nates at the same time like:

grenade F-1 and a Stielhandgranate 39

grenade F-1 and smokenade

and so on....

(the limit of two nades would remain)

Last edited:

O'Shannon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 18, 2006
Germany
i think it was the same in in the mod.

anyway its is very annoyingand stupid to drop your nades to pick others up. when you have two nades and want to pick up(change) only 1 nade you have to drop all you nades... mucho s

KrazyKraut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Beer capital of the world
IIRC: No.

In the mod the soviet and german grenades were two different classes, meaning you could carry two German nades and pick up 2 Soviet ones, but you couldn't ip another 2 german nades. Get what I mean? The grenades weren't all stored in one "grenade slot", each had its own slot.

This is from memory though, I could be wrong.

O'Shannon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 18, 2006
Germany
Kraut you are right, i think?!

back to the idea...

lets say you got F1 and a smoke by pressing the gernadebuttom ( i think its 2 by default) you would switch between those nades by mousescrolling too