• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Another Beta opinion!

Thank you for your post Op.

I just have to say that i relly think that the speed is good as it is atm. But i relly think that if you sprint and have low stamina you should not be able to have 100% aim.

And about the "bandaging" i relly think that it should have maby not more then 1 more sec to be done. And at it stands now in the game there is not relly a negativ effect when you get shot and then bandage your self. i think that they should implent that if you get shot in the "arm" you should get A "debuff" with your aim/sway

The lockdown "problem" is that the time is maby too short, but if its get to high it will be a problem on the other way. The loockdown is implented to work against "campers" so the gameplay gets more fluid.

And as it is now most problems could be server and ping releted (and ofc bugs) as most servers have relly "jumpy" ping and latency effecs alot of things. so i think we should maby w8 with the gamechanges untill the servers gets more stable. (have 100/100 mb and we testet on a Swedish server and got unstable ping)

Just my 5 cent
Ankan
Adding another 5 cents into this pile of money!

Upvote 0