• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anomalies in stats and achievement

I reviewed my stats and achievement and here are some questions/remarks:

- accuracy: i.e. my Mosin has an accuracy of 244%. Wtf?
- upgrades: i've leveled my SVT-40 to L33. I had an extra Bayonet at L25. My next scheduled upgrade is a "HQ muzzle brake" at....level 25 :confused: At what level I'll earn the 2nd upgrade? 35? 50?

Regarding achievements:

i'm pretty sure the sharpshooter achievements aren't working properly. While i had the sharpshooter bronze i've still to earn the silver. In the meanwhile i've played as marksman dozens of times, scored well over 100 kills & leveled the Scoped Mosin to L18 and the Scoped Kar to L10. There is now way this achievement is working properly. Not for me, at least.

"Blind firing": i've earned this achievement tossing a nade then blind firing behind cover. Shouldn't work this way...

"A sight for sore eyes": earned this with a melee kill using rifle butt...
(Just before i've rotated through the weapons so maybe...)

"Unhatched bronze": killed an exposed tank commander. I was pretty proud of it since TCs rarely expose themselves, these days :)
Well, no achievement for me.

before the reset I had Sharpshooter Bronze and Marksman Silver...and I never got any of the Unhatched achievements despite having killed several commanders sticking their heads out...

not to mention that all SP Tutorial related achievements (Master of Tutorials, Boot Camp, Advanced Leadership Camp, Leadership Camp, Support Camp, Armored Camp) and Stonewall (I asume that one's SP related)...

Upvote 0
I'm using mostly AVT-40. But when I hit AVT-40 level 19 my kill points started going to SVT instead. Actually it only shows that kill points go to SVT when the match ends, but both SVT and AVT do not level up at all. See the screenshot, it shows that the SVT next level requirements is 50/50, but no level up is happening.
The accuracy stats is broken too.
p.s. I'm afraid TWI will have to reset the stats again.

Attachments

• 2011-10-18_00001.jpg
    2011-10-18_00001.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
y3fZ4.png

Get out of here, stalker

:D

Upvote 0
I'm using mostly AVT-40. But when I hit AVT-40 level 19 my kill points started going to SVT instead. Actually it only shows that kill points go to SVT when the match ends, but both SVT and AVT do not level up at all. See the screenshot, it shows that the SVT next level requirements is 50/50, but no level up is happening.
The accuracy stats is broken too.
p.s. I'm afraid TWI will have to reset the stats again.

You can reset them manually, if you want. :)

Upvote 0
I suppose the accuracy stat for ALL the guns is off, due to the gun being awarded two kills with a single felling bullet. That's right, each killing hit becomes two, after the current multiplier on exp is applied.

Now, you can't unfortunately halve your accuracy stat, as some guns will have scored more than a single hit before a killing hit (which is counted as two) is achieved.

I have no other complaints regarding this.

Upvote 0