• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anomalies in stats and achievement

I've gotten Sharpshooter Silver. Apparently you need 50 sniper kills in a single match. If that's true, Sharpshooter Gold (100 kills) should be nigh impossible.

Bumping this thread since it's not worth making a new one just for this piece of information.

Not impossible, just very hard. Use the rifle only, no grenades or the pistol. Find a nice spot covering a wide area and just keep firing, if the enemy get too close, hip-fire them rather than going for a melee. Thats escentially how I got that one myself (was on a half and half server, 15 bots and 20 players each side).

Upvote 0
All weapon accuracy stats are bugged, every single one of them, because of a basic coding error in where they're incrementing the number of shots fired. The only way you'll ever get a shot counted as fired from the PTRS, for instance, is if you've got the muzzle literally sticking inside someone when you fire. So the math bombs completely to avoid a divide by zero.

A lot of the achievements have similar problems of being set to trigger in incorrect manners, sometimes because of other bugs and sometimes just because they weren't done right in the first place.

Upvote 0