• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Announcing: Racing Tanks

What weighs 5.8 tons, packs a 20mm cannon, and travels at 140kmph?

T-60 Racing Tanks of course!

They come in two stylish colors for your choice of invading army:

t60r_1-1.jpg

Performance: Low weight and high power output results in a machine that can do incredible things. Leap through the air... climb steep inclines... blaze through enemy lines at lightning spade

Armament: She sports the typical T-60 loadout of 20mm cannon and 7.62MG, but to save on weight (and provide a more thrilling racing experience) she's only got 5 20mm belts - so use them wisely!

Maps: Currently there's a pure racing map under development (RO-TankRace), and a Racing T-60 version of Arad is just about done!

Downloads: Coming (very) soon!

Moz said:
Damn it, I wasworking on exact same idea with even with T60s! Course mine went only 70~kmph and my skins were going to look more awesome, Completely red/blue with white racing stripes and numbers on the sides!! argh
Well, what can I say? I'm not psychic, and I've had this in the works for a while. We started testing last week and the racing map itself has been underway for a bit.

Racing stripes and crazy colors had crossed my mind, but in the end I went with something more fitting (and less distracting).

Here are the T-60 armies ready to go on RO-Arad-T60Racer.

t60r_2-1.jpg

t60r_2-2.jpg

A cookie to anyone who knows what the numbers mean. :p

Upvote 0