• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Android release

ap0k41yp5

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2011
Hey, gratz on the release for tablets. I got the game on Shield, enjoy it very much, and I'm asking myself if you plan on supporting it like you did KF on PC (adding maps, weapons, maybe some KF2 features like skills to unlock, more difficulties, online play, etc...) ?

Hey guys,

I bought Killing Floor Calamity for the Nvidia Shield Portable and it does not work. I am running Android 4.4.2 and I am not rooted. The game installs but when I launch it, the screen goes black and nothing happens. I tried restarting the device as well and it still does not work.

So I tried uninstalling it (got a refund) and re installing it and it still does not work and now I cannot get a refund for it and it does not work.

I really just want the game to work, I don't want a refund. The game looks neat. Is there anyone who have this same issue? I could really use some help :(

Upvote 0