• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

And yet another brain fart-for TW staff.

why do they keep adding new vehicles by the had loads and then complain its so hard when they dont even fix simple issues of gameplay?

They add a tank or two and expect us to act all excited when I can t shoot someone with a german MG from 30 feet away.

then the person i am shooting at realizes "hey there is a bug or something but that funny ass german right there, right in front of me and even hit me with that MG"

They really are making mistakes such as auto weapon switch etc and I would love to be wrong but each patch keeps gettin gworse and worse and they sure as hell arent listening to the people that helped them get where they are because I have been playing since 3.1

You have to remember that most of the people talking on here are just peolple fresh out of playing counter strike there whole lives and are basically retards anyway.

So from my point of view they are selling out this game for counter strike people!!!

When this used to be a mod and all the counter strike players used to play they used to say how counter stirke this and counter stike that. Then the developers themselves used to say "Hey counterstrike ****s ass and we dont like the people that play it" now it seems like they **** ass and will do anything to make the counterstike crown happy.

I am sorry but everyone knows the counterstrike crowd is the worst game and crowd

Upvote 0