• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

An idea for prestige

Apr 26, 2022
I just ****ing don't see the point in pumping prestige, which only gives money in the vault, a skin and a beautiful frame, and that's it. Therefore, I suggest adding prestige perk bonuses for each class, one point is given for each new prestige level, thereby increasing the initial perk percentages by +1%. And also judging by the updates, I suggest adding more awesome prestigious skins, because it's so much fun! (but not for me)))

Reactions: Rey Bae
This topic has been discussed already years ago.
It was unanimously decided during the suggestion of adding the prestige system, that it should NOT grant any perk bonuses what-so-ever, as it would just force players to grind levels instead of having fun playing the game.
Considering that game balance is already in shambles, trying to add modifiers from prestige would just ruin it even more.

On top of it, prestige was added for those players who kept asking for an option to just RESET their progress and start from 0, and tripwire threw in a little bonus of shiny new emblems.

In short: prestige granting perk bonuses ain't happening.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This topic has been discussed already years ago.
It was unanimously decided during the suggestion of adding the prestige system, that it should NOT grant any perk bonuses what-so-ever, as it would just force players to grind levels instead of having fun playing the game.
Considering that game balance is already in shambled, trying to add modifiers from prestige would just ruin it even more.

On top of it, prestige was added for those players who kept asking for an option to just RESET their progress and start from 0, and tripwire threw in a little bonus of shiny new emblems.

In short: prestige granting perk bonuses ain't happening.
Although yes

Upvote 0