• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

An Announcement

Another one? And the same as every other baby again? I guess innovation really is dead.

I don't know who likes these anyway. Just don't get the popularity. They're bald, don't have teeth, they're tiny and flubby... Movement is clunky as hell, performance is laughable, DRM is ultra restrictive and don't even get me started on the sounds! In the first couple of years only kids and creeps are going to be playing with it anyway. No way I'm joining in on that.

I might check it out after about 20+ years of patching and modding. I hope the devs support it well and for a long time, but to be honest, I think they get better once official support stops...

In all seriousness though, this is faquing awesome! Congrats, Penguin!:)
Wow so not funny dude. This kinda joke is now almost on the arrow in the knee "IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE"-level.

Upvote 0
Another one? And the same as every other baby again? I guess innovation really is dead.

I don't know who likes these anyway. Just don't get the popularity. They're bald, don't have teeth, they're tiny and flubby... Movement is clunky as hell, performance is laughable, DRM is ultra restrictive and don't even get me started on the sounds! In the first couple of years only kids and creeps are going to be playing with it anyway. No way I'm joining in on that.

I might check it out after about 20+ years of patching and modding. I hope the devs support it well and for a long time, but to be honest, I think they get better once official support stops...

In all seriousness though, this is faquing awesome! Congrats, Penguin!:)
Wow so not funny dude. This kinda joke is now almost on the arrow in the knee "IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE"-level.
Stupid baby-fanboys can't take a joke...:p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Am I the only one wondering who the people in this thread are and where they came from?

If there join date is ~2005 just pretend they are old friends. (because they are)

Not sure what to think of KF people. On the one hand they supported TW. On the other they corrupted TW with promises of great wealth and power.

Reactions: =GG= Mr Moe
Upvote 0