• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

An Announcement

I'm technically not supposed to tell anyone for another six weeks, until we make sure that everything's okay, but I need to tell someone cause I'm too excited, and noone here can accidentally spill the beans to my family/friends...

I'm going to be a dad. :D My wife is six weeks along, just found out this morning.

Congrats!
baby_vs_soldier.gif

Reactions: Richey79
Upvote 0
Congrats. Awesome.

Get in training now - stay up for 72 hours straight , burn all the money you have , cut the plug off your pc , have fond memories of sex as something you "used to do" , take every item of clothing you own and throw them about your house , drive by your favourite restaurant and say " we will never go there again" , vomit on yourself and maybe , just maybe, cry in the corner a little at night.:)

It will be the best thing that ever happened to you.:D

Good luck my man.

Upvote 0
Congrats! (BTW...who the hell down-votes a guy having a kid!!??!!?)

Mine are 10 and 9. I spent a lot of time in the pool-hall before the first one was born...'cause I knew I wouldn't ever get the chance to shoot that much pool again for many years. Took them to the circus last night, and currently enjoying watching them try to beat Super Mario on the Wii. Trust me...it's the greatest. You definitely get out of it what you put in to it...and then some.

Reactions: bier
Upvote 0
My daughter is almost 5, and she already hounds me to get off the computer so she can play her Nick Jr. flash games. :eek:

Soon ill build one of her own using spare parts i've accumulated. :)

Good Luck buddy!

Hehe tell me about it. Kids these days are on a path of horrible social life in their future. Ipad2 at the age of 2+ is not the way that families go about teaching their kids and the sad part is that the mom and dad are on the computers them selves.

I remember at childhood I was climing up trees, running with sticks and getting bruised up. Not to mention I was a pyromaniac. What ever happen to that man.

Reactions: GRIZZLY
Upvote 0