• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad An active realism unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Luchan, if you want to play both realism and in a League, we do both. I think we are the only active (with decent numbers, over 40) Allied unit. Everyone has gone German. We are a new unit (3 months old) and comprised of mostly tankers, but most have played the game since it came out. We currently lead in the Red Tide Tank Tourney, play in the RO League Tour and play in the Normandy Realism Campaign and trying to start RO:CAMPAIGNS next season. We are the 3rd Armored "SPEARHEAD" Division {SHD}. We are very relaxed, friendly bunch of guys. We have no fees (donate when you can). We are mostly older 20's up to 50's. If your interested please join up at

www.spearheaddivsion.com

Thank you,

Metal

Upvote 0
Hey Luchan, if you want to play both realism and in a League, we do both. I think we are the only active (with decent numbers, over 40) Allied unit. Everyone has gone German. We are a new unit (3 months old) and comprised of mostly tankers, but most have played the game since it came out. We currently lead in the Red Tide Tank Tourney, play in the RO League Tour and play in the Normandy Realism Campaign and trying to start RO:CAMPAIGNS next season. We are the 3rd Armored "SPEARHEAD" Division {SHD}. We are very relaxed, friendly bunch of guys. We have no fees (donate when you can). We are mostly older 20's up to 50's. If your interested please join up at

www.spearheaddivsion.com

Thank you,

Metal

I'm sorry, but you are incorrect. You are not the only active allied unit, at all (506th PIR, 501 etc) and having "40 members" means nothing if you can only muster 7 for matches that you need 18 or so...

Schmidt

Upvote 0
I'm sorry, but you are incorrect. You are not the only active allied unit, at all (506th PIR, 501 etc) and having "40 members" means nothing if you can only muster 7 for matches that you need 18 or so...

Schmidt

The 501st is no longer in RO, and I haven't seen 506th in awhile. There are new allied units like the 101st, and 4thAD, and 2ndAD. Those units are new and will play in future battles, but at the time I wrote the post, we were the only one that I knew about "Active" in the Campaign. Also, most of my guys don't play DH which is why we could only muster up 7 for that match, plus guys just weren't online at that time. Also, we were suppose to play 2 units vs 2 units, the other unit didn't show up. If it was RO and not DH, we wouldn't have an issue of getting that many. Now there are more allied units which are badly needed and hopefully we continue to all work together. We are trying to setup a "ALLIED" Army communications network for RO to keep all Allied units working together and helping each other.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.