• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Ammo vest & Prepared not working immediately

LunaticMaster

Jun 5, 2013
Finland
When playing in online and buying a perk weapon for Swat or the Commando, the gun won't get the "Carry up to 20% more ammo for each perk weapon" immediately. Instead you have first exit the Trader pod after buying the Perk weapon, then you re-open the Trader pod and now the weapon has the increased max ammo count buff applied to it.

It's very odd and i need help in how to fix this issue! Please help.

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Haven't you already posted it in 2 seperate bug report sub forums? Now you have to spam it in user to user support?

LunaticMaster

Jun 5, 2013
Finland
Haven't you already posted it in 2 seperate bug report sub forums? Now you have to spam it in user to user support?
Zero TWI devs have commented or replied to my posts about this issue. It's like they don't care. So i decided that i post it here as last-ditch effort. If they still aren't interested in helping me after this post. I will stop.

I guess some issues just don't matter. Anyway i hope my posts haven't caused you suffering?

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Nope...
I mean even my reports have barely been responded to.... and the ones that they did respond is the ones that they can't reproduce.
Even tho you can notice same bugs at other people when they post their gameplay bits to reddit or whatever

LunaticMaster

Jun 5, 2013
Finland
It's a shame that they won't even reply to your comments or posts. I know you are a active member here.

I guess some bugs are just to be left unfixed.