• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KF Ammo Turret/Crate?

guyguyga

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 21, 2013
Yes, he is scum of the world and we should all report him and get him arrested yatta yatta yatta, okay this thread is done.
He also sells models of COPYRIGHTED characters for more than the Killing Floor game itself sells for. Just wanted to add that in.

Dinamix

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2012
If the server from that video is still running you could join it and take it from your cache.
*cough*Stripped sourcecode*cough*
P.S. No I didn't looked for other servers nor bought the script....

Last edited:

DMN666

Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
If the server from that video is still running you could join it and take it from your cache.
This is why modded servers back then were so messed up and a mismatch haven. There was no such thing as exclusive stuff in servers. You shouldn't tell people to do that!
But now he knows so who cares :p I got a bunch of his skins last year.
The code that those guys use are usually based off of something else....
Freddy knows how to code, but everything else he does is bad.

Dr_Killjoy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 30, 2012
*cough*Stripped sourcecode*cough*
P.S. No I didn't looked for other servers nor bought the script....
If source code is stripped that means they dont want u using their things. So it would be fair not to use.

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
If source code is stripped that means they dont want u using their things. So it would be fair not to use.
But also copyright is around so that means they don't want their stuff touched...wait that major rule was broken into everything he has made and I mean everything. Personally, if I could be bothered, I would rip all of stuff and give it out.

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
I'm not even vaguely interested in maintaining some kind of of programming moral code toward someone who just walks all over their EULA because their country has lax internet laws.

Dinamix

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2012
If you don't know how to get around stripped source code, I'm afraid you haven't tried hard enough.
I didn't said that I can't get around of stripped code, but I really doubt that guy can....