• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Amazing KF deal on Steam

Nanostrike

Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2009
Killing Floor is just $5! Buy, buy, buy!

If there was ever a time to get the game for a friend, this is definitely it. Get it now and say it was a "Late Christmas Gift!"

I know anyone on Steam has probably noticed (It made the front page and it's in the best-sellers!), but if anyone hasn't...this is the best deal on Killing Floor that it's had, so buy!

I just bought it for a few friends. You can't beat the price for the quality!

EFF I was about to order it last night for $5, but I didn't realize it ENDED ALREADY! Anyone have an extra copy and paypal? I'll gladly send you $5!

Unfortunately unlike "Retail" versions, you can't stockpile steam versions or I would've had a couple of extras sitting around.

That's why I made this topic, really...cuz I saw it was about to end and I was sure that a few of you were probably too busy kicking specimen tail to know about the sale...sorry if it was too late!

Upvote 0
Unfortunately unlike "Retail" versions, you can't stockpile steam versions or I would've had a couple of extras sitting around.

That's why I made this topic, really...cuz I saw it was about to end and I was sure that a few of you were probably too busy kicking specimen tail to know about the sale...sorry if it was too late!

I think you can, because I had HL2 retail, then got orange box, so I got HL2 twice, it gave me the chance to gift it to someone else. I don't know if that'll be the case for the rest of the games

Upvote 0