• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Also looking for a clan to join

Koehler

Feb 15, 2006
Im considering getting back into a clan for RO. I was once a member of the |11.SS| Nordland division for quite awhile and im looking for a realistic clan like that. Particulary im looking for a german unit to join that is either just starting out or is relatively small. Also, i want to join a clan that doesnt have some random name. I want to join like an army or SS division.
Here is some extra stuff about me and what im looking for to do. In the 11.SS I was an anti-tank soldier. That and tanking are probably the best things im good at. I live for tank hunting and tanking. In a clan id like to either be an anti-tank soldier again, a tanker, or a machinegunner but if there are other plans for me then im sure i can work with it. This time around though im thinking about going for tanking

If there is anyone out there that wants to try to co-create a panzer division clan or even some kind of german unit, PM me.

Last edited:
check out icm :) www.icm-clan.com.

We play in both realism matches ( EFO ) aswell as normal matches (RO:ladder, and ro wintercup). But we do play as allies.

Were all 18+ and like to have fun, we don't have any kind of ranking structure though. Here all members are equal ^^

Ack you dont't want a random name :'(

I agree with zetsumei.

Icm is a real fun clan and we accept NA members. We are mostly european though.

Upvote 0
Yep you're absolutely right Heldentod, we're not, we just play realism rules, and as Russians. Please excuse our clan youngsters who are demonstrating an admirable zeal in pursuing potential recruits, a work ethic which will undoubtedly bring them great financial reward in life if ever it is directed toward such aims.

Good luck Koehler in finding a clan which meets your requirements :cool:

Upvote 0