Also looking for a clan to join

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Koehler

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2006
Im considering getting back into a clan for RO. I was once a member of the |11.SS| Nordland division for quite awhile and im looking for a realistic clan like that. Particulary im looking for a german unit to join that is either just starting out or is relatively small. Also, i want to join a clan that doesnt have some random name. I want to join like an army or SS division.
Here is some extra stuff about me and what im looking for to do. In the 11.SS I was an anti-tank soldier. That and tanking are probably the best things im good at. I live for tank hunting and tanking. In a clan id like to either be an anti-tank soldier again, a tanker, or a machinegunner but if there are other plans for me then im sure i can work with it. This time around though im thinking about going for tanking

If there is anyone out there that wants to try to co-create a panzer division clan or even some kind of german unit, PM me.

Last edited:

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
check out icm :) www.icm-clan.com.

We play in both realism matches ( EFO ) aswell as normal matches (RO:ladder, and ro wintercup). But we do play as allies.

Were all 18+ and like to have fun, we don't have any kind of ranking structure though. Here all members are equal ^^

Ack you dont't want a random name :'(

Tomcat_ha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
check out icm :) www.icm-clan.com.

We play in both realism matches ( EFO ) aswell as normal matches (RO:ladder, and ro wintercup). But we do play as allies.

Were all 18+ and like to have fun, we don't have any kind of ranking structure though. Here all members are equal ^^

Ack you dont't want a random name :'(

I agree with zetsumei.

Icm is a real fun clan and we accept NA members. We are mostly european though.

Koehler

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2006
yea thats something else. i live in the US in the northeast. i cant have any extreme time differences

Tomcat_ha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
If you can play at 8 gmt even if only in the weekends then its fine for us. 8 gmt is about 3 est.

flook

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 22, 2006
Yep you're absolutely right Heldentod, we're not, we just play realism rules, and as Russians. Please excuse our clan youngsters who are demonstrating an admirable zeal in pursuing potential recruits, a work ethic which will undoubtedly bring them great financial reward in life if ever it is directed toward such aims.

Good luck Koehler in finding a clan which meets your requirements :cool:

Tomcat_ha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
He said in particulair german realism clans/units. Not that he really wants one. Just preferrance.

salti

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2006
Yep from what i read into your post i'd say give us a look,see what you think...with the above link

salti

Tomcat_ha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
FjG is a fine realism clan if you want just a realim clan and i think they play mostly as germans aswell.