• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Allow Epic users to invite Steam friends

ShellaSunshine

FNG / Fresh Meat
  • Nov 18, 2022
    I own this game on Epic but I have friends from both Epic and Steam. I noticed that I cannot invite my Steam friends to games but they can invite me. Is there anyway to be able to add this feature to the Epic version of the game? I think this would be a great quality of life update for Epic users like me :)

Upvote 0
    As an Epic Games Launcher player you should be able to invite Steam friends as long as you have connected your two accounts I believe. I am double checking to be sure.
    I have my Steam and Epic accounts linked. My Steam friends are on my Epic friends list as well and yet I still cannot invite my friends who own this game on Steam. My friend screenshotted his invite page and it says at the bottom "invite from a different platform" but I do not have that option. Even though I'm friends with him on both Steam and Epic, his name does not show up for me when I hit the invite button on the main screen.

There is no "invite from a different platform" option on Epic for me.

Upvote 0