• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

All Maps for endless?

Apr 23, 2015
I've noticed that the holdout maps and whatever you call Santa and Krampus maps. These aren't in endless, and I wonder why. For the holdout maps, a quick fix to put in a door in the boss levels to allow you back into the random levels or back to start, whichever you prefer. You can add a portal to the krampus lair to send you back to start, and the window at the end of santa takes you back to the start.

I bring this up because my group usually reverts to endless when we meet up to game because there isn't a need to think about choices and stuff, just go and have fun. So I would like to add those into the rotation for us because they are fun and should get more love.

Apr 23, 2015
And speaking of endless, can we get an EDAR wave, and take them out of the stalker and husk waves?

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
Hell no for that one. I already believe the Husk waves to be one of the hardest of them all. But only EDARs? That'd be hell on earth, literally.

Reactions: Barot8

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Literally have Matriarch spawn as a boss and you can have an edar only wave.

Barot8

Feb 4, 2010
I love the husk waves. Especially when I'm a complete melee beserker because then it becomes a Benny Hill skit.