• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Aliens:Killing Floor is now here!

Apparently adding ServerPackages=ServerPerks to the INI solved the HUD issue.

Does not solve the issue.

Not sure what the deal is, but sometimes when I join my server all of or part of the HUD is missing. Not sure what the deal is, running a vanilla KF w/ Aliens and ServerPerks.

Also if I solo the game or play with one other person, I tend to run out of ammo on the very first round. Then I'm left completely defenseless.

One other thing; when the game is over and I mapvote a new map. Sometimes I get stuck in the current map, while the server is actually on the new map, with the players at the waiting menu. I have to disconnect then reconnect for it to work properly.

I have installed the MOD locally, as I thought that might be causing issues. Did not solve any of the problems above. Which is kind of good, I'd hate that you HAVE to manually download/install the modification to play it. :eek:

Will continue working on the server later, I gotta get some sleep. I think tomorrow I am going to try deleting the server and completely starting over.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
From the very same page.

Use the AliensKFGameType.AliensKFGameType gametype.

This will give you the HUD. Which doesn't have all the info your used to. No wave progress and zeds left. This is intentional.

Also add AKFFonts to the server packages. This will be not be required in the next update.

It works WITH server perks. You won't start from scratch. Although we will be looking at making this optional next update.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
From the very same page.

Use the AliensKFGameType.AliensKFGameType gametype.

This will give you the HUD. Which doesn't have all the info your used to. No wave progress and zeds left. This is intentional.

Also add AKFFonts to the server packages. This will be not be required in the next update.

It works WITH server perks. You won't start from scratch. Although we will be looking at making this optional next update.

Do not see adding AKFFonts to the ServerPackages in the readme anyhwhere. :eek: Will do that now, thanks for the reply.

Upvote 0
Update 1.2 has been released.

Workshop live. Website will be updated shortly.

Included some changes based on feedback.

ChangeLog
Code:
M41A
-Added Ironsight
-Changed scale and position to accommodate iron sight.
-Added tracer rounds to help aiming.

Smartgun
-Added tracer rounds to help aiming.

Aliens
-Refined meshes, animations and textures.

Added icon to show facehugged players.
[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/gartley/AliensKFInfo/FaceHugger_Icon_zps75385b96.png[/IMG]

Miner balance tweaks.

Multi lingual support. I know I promised this first update, and this makes the second update where I've not done it. In my defense I've had a lot going on and some problems getting it working correctly. I'll try and get it in for the next update.

Upvote 0
Got the Aliens Colonal Marines yesterday and it is all garbage in comparison to the KF Aliens mode ... great job guys :)

To the people who paid 50 Euro for ACM I can only say:

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Upvote 0