• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
$8 for a TT-33? The only TT-33 I know of was made but Hudson I believe, and it was more for display than use because it was such high quality and detail but ****ed as an airsoft pistol.

I played airsoft again today. Killed half the enemy team by myself when I rushed their for (only 7 of them were left out of the original 15). Shot 4 and surrendered 3.:cool:

3 surrendered wtf? what kind of WUSSIES are they 8D

*edit* post your masks/glasses whatever
boll

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The people I play with have a 10 foot (3 meter) rule - You cannot shoot somebody within 10 feet (3 meters) of you. Instead you yell "Surrender!" If neither people surrender, then you both are allowed to shoot.

I came up on all 3 of them point blank with their backs turned to me. By the rules they were supposed to surrender and they did.

Upvote 0
The people I play with have a 10 foot (3 meter) rule - You cannot shoot somebody within 10 feet (3 meters) of you. Instead you yell "Surrender!" If neither people surrender, then you both are allowed to shoot.

I came up on all 3 of them point blank with their backs turned to me. By the rules they were supposed to surrender and they did.

Thats pretty common, where i play we just use "bang your dead!", he who yells it first gets the kill, if you manage to yell it at the same time, you both die.

The rule mainly goes for AEG's and snipers, since they hurt like hell at point blank range, not so much for pistols.

Upvote 0
img0946ux2.jpg

My guns and Vietnam gear.

Upvote 0
Heh, saved by the flash.

How's it work? i think an M-14 will be my next gun, so i'd love to hear more.

Though im probably more interested in G&G's M-14, tis metal, and they make a real wood stock for it too (but i've seen wood stocks for the Marui's aswell).

Do not buy the G&G M14. They break often, have feeding issues, and most of the parts are not replaceable. Trust me, you are much better off with a TM M14.

Upvote 0
Do not buy the G&G M14. They break often, have feeding issues, and most of the parts are not replaceable. Trust me, you are much better off with a TM M14.

Well thats sad news, it looks really good :(

Heres hoping we'll be seeing some steel kits for the TM M-14 then (theres allready wood stocks out for it).

On a different note, help me select a kit for my AK-47s! heres what im looking at, Guarder kits:

Guarkits.jpg

Upvote 0
umm... there isn't a single AK47 in that picture

No, thats the point, i have an AK-47s, and i want to turn it into one of thouse ;)

EDIT: i can explain that much better..

The pictures above are kits, its just a new body for the gun, you take all the innards of your old AK-47s, and put it into this new body, and woila, you have an AKS-74 (or 74U).

The origional TM AK-47s i have is made from cheap compound metals (that are ugly and have big visible seams in them) and plastic, i bought some cheap kits for mine, metal lower reciver and wood grips, but its still ugly, theres still the compound metal bits, the folding stock is made of that compound junk too and is brittle and weak (it allready broke, couldent handle its own weight when carried with a sling), and the various bits dont match eachother in looks.

Thease 74 kits though, are made from steel and wood, with a much better stock and overall look, so i want to turn my AK into one of thouse.. but which? i like them all.. the 74U is cool, but im worried its shorter barrel will make it shoot like an MP5, the two 74's are both very cool, but whats most classy.. 80's style wood furniture, or more modern black furniture.. hmmm..

Last edited:
Upvote 0