• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Grobut, the TM M14 is all metal other than the plastic stock, of course.

Definitely go with the top one - the AK74SU!!

I gues i'll have to go look at a TM M-14 real life, see what the quality and finish really is.

As for the AKS-74U, she does look nice doesen't she? but im worried about performance, the AK allready has a pretty short barrel, a TN barrel will fix it up accuracy wise, but the shorter the barrel, the less power is transfered to the BB, so thats less FPS, and using the stick batteries theres not a whole lot of tuneing to be done, and it wont accept standard AK suppresors i've read, so thats not really an option either.
It would be a great indoor weapon, but i mainly play outdoors.

The AKS-74 kits might be more sensible, you still have the whole barrel, along with a folding stock, so it would do well both indoor and outdoor, slap a TN barrel in there and it'd be a hard hitter even without tuneing.
The one with wood grips is really growing on me, it looks more aggressive than a 47, but still with the wood finish that screams AK, its got pole position at the moment i'd say, though that 74U really is tempting..

Upvote 0
I like big, long, hard wood. So I say go with the AK-74 with he wooden grips. I'm thinking up upgrading my AK-47 with some wood parts. It isn't a TM AK-47 but it is compatable with TM parts and is of better quality.

Its definately worth it, wood just feels and looks so much nicer than that imitation plastic poo, and its stronger! the worst thing about the fake wood is that if it gets a crack, it will start to smolder away, slowly but surely.

Stay away from the Classic Army kit though, freind of mine bought it, and it fits poorly, the front grips had to be sanded down quite a bit, and theres a gap where the stock meets the reciver, its better than the plastic, but not good enough.

You can get better kits from G&P, CAW and Guarder.

Upvote 0
Last pic (I swear).
sadasdasdase213423452yx8.png

Me in full battle gear.

Upvote 0
Airsoft is teh ghey....!!
It usually attracts socially inept suburban American teens and Asians, both young and old. Droves and droves of Asian dudes...

And then the funny elitist attitude, as if playing soldier dress-up and shooting each other with tiny plastic balls at 10 m were a sport.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
It usually attracts socially inept suburban American teens and Asians, both young and old. Droves and droves of Asian dudes...

And then the funny elitist attitude, as if playing soldier dress-up and shooting each other with tiny plastic balls at 10 m were a sport.

airsoft is fun... end of argument

me=teh winzorz

Upvote 0

Facinating! and opinionated arsehole on the internet! who would have thought such things could be.. truely thease are exciting times.

Upvote 0

you are teh ghey...:rolleyes:
you also seem to fail at having fun at life.

Upvote 0
Getting heated up in here!

I used to have a classic army CA33E, its a good gun for $300 sumthin.
ca33e%5B1%5D%5B1%5D.jpg

The first night i got it i went running around my old suburban neighborhood with it, ducking behind parked cars, evading headlights from cars. Then i met up with some of my friends who also just got their guns, had a 3 person free for all at the local park.:D

lucky for me a cop didnt roll past me while i was luggin around a assualt rifle!

Another time after having a good 4v4 game at these traintracks on the outskirts of my neighborhood, the box that i used to carry it in while walking through the streets got busted so i had to walk 3 blocks wearing a trench coat and holding it, got some weird looks :p

Upvote 0
The first night i got it i went running around my old suburban neighborhood with it, ducking behind parked cars, evading headlights from cars. Then i met up with some of my friends who also just got their guns, had a 3 person free for all at the local park.:D

lucky for me a cop didnt roll past me while i was luggin around a assualt rifle!

Another time after having a good 4v4 game at these traintracks on the outskirts of my neighborhood, the box that i used to carry it in while walking through the streets got busted so i had to walk 3 blocks wearing a trench coat and holding it, got some weird looks :p
:rolleyes: This kind of irresponsibility ends up getting people shot.

Upvote 0
:rolleyes: This kind of irresponsibility ends up getting people shot.

luckily i didn't!

durring that time, about 1/2-2 years ago, airsoft was getting popular around where i lived and you would useally see kids duking it out at the school/parks with airsoft uzis and the like. Cops caught on and its rare to see kids at the parks with them now.

foolish, yeah, safe no.

braaap braaap

Upvote 0
Some kids in my hometown Morgan Hill,Ca. got taken down at gunpoint playing soft-air a couple of years ago.

Some soccer-mom-wino-lush called the cops and said there were kids with machineguns in the park. :mad: The Barney Fife MHPD shows up screaming there heads off and pointing their real firearms at a group of teenagers. I think they confiscated the kids equipment and they got in a bunch of trouble.

MHPD = Turds

Upvote 0